联 系 人：赵老师、朱老师
ADMISSION FORYUNNAN PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT
I. Admission Category
Full-time Degree Students (Bachelor’s,Master’s and PhD. Degree ) and Scholars in Chinese Language.
II. Admission Country
Mainly opening to South Asia and Southeast Asia countries, applicants from other countries are also welcome.
1. Non-Chinese and being in good health.
2.Bachelor’s degree program applicants must hold High School Graduation Certification and be under the age of 25.
3.Master’s degree program applicants must hold Bachelor’s Degree and be under the age of 35 .
4.PhD. degree program applicants must hold Master’s Degree and be under the age of 40.
5.Applicants for Scholars in Chinese Language should hold High School Graduation Certification, and be under the age of 35.
1.Applicants should complete the Application Form of Yunnan Provincial Government Scholarship Program.
2.Please mail the hard-copy materials to the office of international relations, School of International Education, Yunnan University before 1st April, 2019. Late applications are not acceptable.
V. Application Materials
1.The original copy and photocopyof Application Form of Yunnan Provincial Government Scholarship Program, complete in Chinese or English.
2.Copy of the applicant's highest academic degree certificatenotarized by a publicnotary. Those who are currently studying in a college or university are required to provide certification of their student status (provided by the college or university). Those who are employed after graduation are required to provide certification of their employment status (provided by their employer). Certificates/certifications written in languages other than Chinese or English must be accompanied by a notarized Chinese or English Version.
3.Photocopy of valid HSK transcript.
4.Photocopy of the High School Graduate Test transcript(for those apply for undergraduate courses) oracademic transcript (for students apply for other categories),notarized by a public notary.Materials written in languages other than Chinese or English must be accompanied by a notarized Chinese or English Version.
5.Study or research planwirittenin English or Chinese (300 words or above for Bachelor’s Degree applicants, 400 words or above for Master’s Degree applicants, 500 words or above for PhD. Degree applicants).
6. Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English). Applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed by professor or associate professor.
7. Admission offer letter of Yunnan University.If the applicants are currently studying in China.
8. CD of your own works (only required from arts students).Applicants for music studies are requested to submit a CD of their own musical works. Applicants for the fine arts programs must submit a CD of their own works which include two sketches, two color paintings and two other works.
9.Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form(please only hand in a photocopy and keep the original version with you). This form is released by China's quarantine authority. The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
Notes: Please bind all the required materials on top left in the listed order 1 to 9. TWO sets of bound materials should be submitted. YNU will not return any submitted materials regardless the final admission condition.
VI. Admission and Notification
1. After assessment by experts from Yunnan University, the documents of qualified applicants will be delivered to the Education Department of Yunnan Province, it is a merit-based enrollment.
2. Admission offer letter, Visa Application for Study in China (JW201 Form), and Registration Guide will be mailed to scholarship recipient at the beginning of July.
3. Scholarship recipients shall not change their field of study or duration of study unless they give up the grant.
4. Scholarship will not be reserved if its scholarship recipient cannot register before the registration deadline.
VI. Contact Information
Contacts: Ms. Zhao, Mr. Zhu
Address: Office of Public Relations, School of International Education, Yunnan University: Room 323, Nanxue Building, Donglu Campus of Yunnan University, No.2 North Cuihu Road, Kunming, Yunnan, P.R.China.
Zip code: 650091.